Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Works in Progress

Hey everyone! It has been crazy busy around here and i broke my rule about having one project in process at at time. I just finished the first part of another double knitting hat but i haven't settled on the design, i'm thinking the rainbow star from Mario or Bubba Fett.
I am also making another chevron baby blanket in the same colors that needs to get done by march so i have some time yet

Now unlike my last one i am running the yarn up the side of the work so i don't have to weave in so many ends after i finish.

Using four different colors i was worried it would stand out but so far it seems to be working out okay. The pattern start with a knit stitch and then a ssk so the area where that first stitch is seems to be folding over the yarn running up the side.

I am also going to make this snappy hat in a light grey which looks like it will be a fun, easy knit since i really love doing cables. I'm assuming that will be my next post (but no promises!). 




No comments:

Post a Comment