Monday, March 16, 2015

Half Arm Fingerless Gloves

So taking time aside from the orders of hats and blankets i decided to knit myself some half arm fingerless gloves.

 My sleeves are normally rolled up to my arms for some reason and i decided that instead of just dealing with having my sleeves down (and driving me nuts) i would make these gloves. I custom made them to fit my arms by going inch by inch and measuring my arm then using my gauge. For the upper arm part i made it an inch less and then i kept the same amount of stitches from my middle arm down to the hand.
I took a different route on the thumbs and just did a bind off when i reach my desired amount of stitches.
All in all they turned out pretty fantastic and they only took me 5 hours to knit from measurements to binding off! My next project that involves gloves or socks i will try the two at once magic loop method. For now though im using these bad boys to keep me warm on my walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment